Friday, November 27, 2009

Grammy's Birthday Weekend


We recently spenct a wonderful weekend up in Reno celebrating Grammy's 90th Birthday(shhhh she doesn't want anyone to know how old she is). She is just amazing for her age, she doesn't act or look like she is 90. My Aunt Leslie(or as Jack calls her "Aunt Hussy", good thing she has a sense of humor) and my cousins Scott and Brian flew up from Arizona. I haven't seen Scott and Brian in 13 years. They have grown up to be fine young men. They tought my kids some "great" things. It was so nice to spend the weekend with them and catch up with them. I miss all of them already. My Mom and Ken came up and brother Tracy, Rachel and Jessica came up on Saturday. It was a really nice weekend to celebrate with Grammy. This is one very classy lady, who I admire and love very much.






No comments:

Post a Comment