Sunday, October 4, 2009

It's been awhile

Ok so I know it has been awhile and I have lots of pictures I want to put up but, my computer won't take anymore. I guess we have overloaded it. So I am in the process of downloading all of them to the wonderful site Shutterfly, and then order a years worth of pictures on one DVD. What a process. I was thinking about it though, and could you imagine if I was still using 35mm film? The expense of buying the film and then taking it in and having it developed. I don't think we would have nearly the pictures that we do. I love the fact that when I am taking pictures I can delete a picture if I don't like it. I don't know how many times my kids get ahold of my camera and have some fun with it. I don't have to print those pictures, but if it were on 35mm and I had no clue what was on it, oy the surprises I would get and the money that would go bye bye. Boy technology sure has changed our life, in so many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment